F9 Origins Beats - Classic House Beats, Stems & Kits
Nearly 7Gb of House Beats!
Are you looking to inject the boom, crunch, crack, and power of the legendary SP1200, 909, 707, 727 808, MPC3000, and friends into your contemporary productions?
This exceptional retro-edged pack was designed to bring home the sound and mojo of these beyond-classic machines ( and more ) alongside the programming and feel of classic house music.
- This is F9 so we went totally overboard - 24 Separate stem sets. Round-robin 808 and 909 kits, gallons of loops, and drum hits/menus in an encyclopedic and inspiring behemoth of a sample pack topping out at 6.9GB unzipped. Priced as low as we can go for the post-covid production world.
- The 24 stem sets travel through the early US 808,909 and 707 led rhythms, through the crunch of the early 90s SP1200 years, right up to the start of the UK’s Progressive House renaissance.
- The stems sets are built with multiple sections including breakdowns and builds. Logic and Ableton users will find the stems delivered as DAW project files. Careful tempo labelling and mixed audio demos make it a synch to pick a project and add the WAV edition stems to any other DAW.
- Processed extensively with the A-grade studio hardware F9 is famous for, the stems not only capture the sonics of house’s halcyon days but bring that thickness and definition of sound into focus for this century. A collection of excellent contemporary club kicks is also included to help you get the best of both worlds.
- All the drums were expertly edited into one-shots and the 500+ hits and FX are available as Logic sampler-based channel strips, Ableton menu racks, Ableton drum racks plus additional Kontakt 5.8+ instruments + Akai MPC V2 sound menu programs.
- The 808 and 909 drum machines are built on analog circuitry. For a long time, we’ve been of the opinion that the very best way to capture the full soul of the machines is via round-robin sampling and here we’ve supplied 9 round-robin kits for your production pleasure. some kits even passing through the circuits of a vintage Oberheim 8 Bit Prommer for the ultimate lofi edge - Available for Logic, Ableton* and Kontakt 5.8 and higher. Perfectly produced and processed 707 and 727 kits round this area out beautifully.
* Response of the kits in Ableton is pseudo-round-robin based on a random sample selection system.
I hope you cherish every clap. every dark rimshot, every filthy SP1200 cut, and sizzling open hat. These are the sounds from the machines that moved an entire generation and handed the power of music creation back to the public. It's no wonder we still love their pounding rhythms and sonic quirks. If find it’s often the secret sauce you’ve been missing and I can’t wait to see what you do with them.
James Wiltshire - F9 Audio / Freemasons (artists)
Hardware equipment used in the creation of this pack:
Sound sources :
Roland TR 909, TR 808, Tr 707 with HKA Mod ( adding 727, Linn, Drumulator and sampled 808 and 909 ), SP1200, EMU Emax 1, AKAI MPC 3000, Akai MPC 2000XL, AKAI S3200XL. AKAI S6000, Korg M1, Korg Wavestation, Juno 106, Prophet 5 Rev 4, Minimoog Model D ( re-issue ).
Outboard + Effects:
Yamaha SPX 1000, SPX 990, Alesis Quadraverb, Lexicon 300, Neve 1081, Neve 33112, GML 8900, GML 8200, API 512, API 526, SSL XRack ( multiple modules ), SSL Fusion, Overstayer Modular Channel, Homemade SSL Clone compressor. Oberheim Prommer, 60’s valve tape machine Preamp, Teac 144 Portastudio,
This is a drum and fx-based release - Other melodic parts have been added to the 1st three audio demos for demonstration purposes. Most of these sounds are from F9 Origins: Keys and Synths.
- Logic Pro X 10.2.2 or Later ( fully compatible with 10.6.X, Big Sur, M1 / Apple Silicon )
- Ableton Live ( Standard or Suite ) 9.5 onwards including Live 10 and 11 *
- WAV version will work with any DAW
- A full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher **
- MPC Hardware / Software V2
- Kontakt & MPC sections available in ALL formats
Please note -
- * This release will not work with Ableton live Intro
- ** The Kontakt portion of this release requires a full, paid install of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher and won't correctly work with the free Kontakt Player.
Legal information :
Logic Pro, Smart controls, Apple loops and EXS24 are trademarks of Apple Inc. F9 Is not affliliated or endorsed by Apple in any way, and its trademarks are only used to show compatibility with Apple’s Logic Pro Software.
Ableton, Live Pack, Live Racks are trademarks of Ableton AG.
All additional product and company names including trademarks™ or registered® trademarks are included for descriptive or illustrative purposes only. F9 Audio does not have or claim to have any affiliation or endorsement with these external brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rests with the brand owner.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
To see this product's license agreement, click HERE