F9 Zuess FX
Wav, Apple loop and sampler formats
F9 Zuess - Exceptional Production FX.
The enormous Zuess FX Collection from F9 is the result of many months of sonic experimentation and processing hewn from some of the world’s most sought-after analogue and digital instruments. All carefully produced, tweaked, twisted abused and mastered at F9 and now, reformatted with extensive support for modern DAWs and samplers.
V1.5 adds direct support for the following systems via additional zips, all included in the single-pack format & single price of this release
- Ableton Live 10+ ( Standard or Suite )
- Logic Pro X 10.5+
- Bitwig 4.4+
- Kontakt 6.4+ ( Full install required )
- HALion Sonic SE 3 ( Available for free HERE ).
This pack contains :
- Analogue Timed Risers: Synchronised to Tempo for instant Drag & Drop operation in Ableton and Logic and any application supporting Apple loops. Every sound is Sourced from a classic Analogue Synth. 1, 2, 4, 8, 12 or 16 bars in length
- Pitched Timed Risers: 16 , 8 or 4 bars of rising energy that strikes the downbeat exactly on the Root note of your tune - In Multiple Keys
- Digital Timed Risers: 16,8 and 4 bars of the most modern synths and software pushed and abused right up to your next bar line
- Fallers: Smash into the next breakdown, Chorus or Drop with a huge collection of sonically- Analogue and digitally sourced fallers many with vintage ambience processing
- Crashes: When white noise just won't do !. Complex crashes are a new concept in audio punctuation - Processed noise from synths and tape mixed with acoustic Cymbal work sizzles alongside mutated real-world recordings to add a super wide high-end splash and atmosphere for your bar-lines. Classic noisers and cymbals are included too
- Percussive: Snappy analogue envelopes and Classic Hardware post-processing With Spring and plate reverbs make this bank of electronic and modular drums fit straight into any production
- Sub Hits and Dives: Perfect for media compositions and breakdowns this Trouser bothering selection has been carefully manipulated with Psyco-Acoustic Software to reach a cinematic depth of sound - Watch your woofers!
- Reverberant: A thunderous collection of percussive and Atonal hits fired into the finest Vintage reverb from Lexicon, Eventide and TC and the odd vintage plate. Then Mastered to be even bigger, phatter and wider
- Reversals: Everything sounds better when it’s backwards - This collection of pitched and atonal tension-building sweeps are a powerful yet sometimes subtle way to add drama and depth to the end of a musical passage
- Organic Melodic: Part beauty, part drama this section of Zuess if used or abused will often lead to new musical ideas or add a backdrop of Twisted organic atmosphere. Sourced from granular processes of original recordings and found sound. This folder is a favourite of Zuess users.
- Short: Blips, Blurps, Zaps, Clangers boings and everything in between. Fire up the Sampler patches, stick on some reverb or delay and instantly add Sonic spice to your work - A Personal Favourite section of ours just for the fun of it
- V’gers: Named after the cataclysmic theme Sound of the Baddie of a Jerry Goldsmith Score and influenced by the work of Hans Zimmer these pitched and Bombastic hits are perfect for announcing the next transition in your piece or the on-screen arrival of an anti-hero.
- Vocal Atmospheres - Hauntingly processed Vocal tones pulled apart and pieced back together with all the ambience of a Hollywood soundtrack
Loopmaster customers - if you purchased this release, please email us by clicking HERE
Please note the WAV portion of this pack will work in all modern DAWS and plugins.
- Kontakt 6.4 Onwards ( full Install required ) *
- HALion Sonic Version 3 - Available free for all DAW users from Steinberg HERE
- Logic Patches with channel strips and smart controls for Logic 10.5 onwards including all Apple Silicon Macs and modern OSX editions.
- Ableton Racks with Macros and FX chains for Ableton Live 10 onwards.
- Bitwig Devices with Remote Controls for Bitwig 4.4 onwards.
Full PDF manuals with installation instructions for all sampler formats are contained within the downloads.
* Please note a full install of Kontakt is required - the Kontakt patches will not work with the free Kontakt Player or the free versions of Kontakt bundled with Maschine / Komplete Kontrol. You can check your install level via Native Access
Legal information :
Logic Pro, Smart controls, Apple loops and EXS24 are trademarks of Apple Inc. F9 Is not affiliated or endorsed by Apple in any way, and its trademarks are only used to show compatibility with Apple’s Software.
Ableton, Live Pack, Live Racks are trademarks of Ableton AG. Kontakt, Maschine, Komplete Kontrol, Native access are registered trademarks of Native Instruments GMBH.Steinberg, Cubase, HALion, Halion Sonic SE and VST are Trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
F9 Audio ltd is in no way affiliated or endorsed by Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, Native Instruments GMBH, Ableton AG or Inmusic Brands Inc. The trademarks of these respective companies are used solely to identify this product’s compatibility with the music creation software they release and own.
Any / all references to other hardware devices or sub-brands on this page including instruments and registered trademarks are provided for descriptive purposes only. For example, references to instrument brands and associated trademarks are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the creation of a sound or patch. F9 Audio Ltd does not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rests with the brand owner.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
To see this product's license agreement, click HERE