F9 Drumtrax Future Classic Vol 1
House 118-122 Bpm
If drums are your starting point, why not start with the best?
- 1.8 GB of 24 Bit professional-level audio across 8 Drum Stem Sets
- Produced by James Wiltshire of Freemasons - Mixed at F9 Studios
- Processed with Classic Hardware ( Neve 1081,API , SSL G series and E series EQ, Manley, Chandler Curve bender)
- Sounds from Original 909 and 808, Sp1200 and Linn drum machines
- Effects from Classic Analogue Synths ( Jupiter, Moog, Juno, Sequential)
- Stem Mastered By Kevin Grainger at Wired Masters
- Full song arrangement ’BIG’ templates for each of the 8 Stem Sets For instant track Starters
- Not over-processed - Room for any artist to add their sonic stamp
- All Principal parts can be dropped into any other Drumtrax or composition
- Extensive loop and drum Extras Section for additional customization
- Start making music instantly with club-ready Beats
- Compatible with Logic 9, Logic X*, Ableton Live 8, 9, 10 and 11 **
- Video tuition provided at www.f9-audio.com
- Song file updates and extras available on Social media
Please note - this is a drum and effect Stem Product - Music for demonstration purposes only
* Fully Compatible with Apple M1 Silicon
** Requires a full version of Ableton Live 8,9,10 and 11 ( Standard or Suite ) Not compatible with Ableton Live Lite
Legal information :
Logic Pro, Smart controls, Apple loops and EXS24 are trademarks of Apple Inc. F9 Is not affliliated or endorsed by Apple in any way, and its trademarks are only used to show compatibility with Apple’s Logic Pro Software.
Ableton, Live Pack, Live Racks are trademarks of Ableton AG.
Steinberg, Cubase , Halion Halion SE, vstsound and VST are Trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Studio One, Presence XT and Audioloop are Trademarks of PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc.. F9 Is not endorsed or affiliated with Presonus, Its trademark is used solely to identify compatibility with Presonus’s Studio One software and its functionality.
All additional product and company names including trademarks™ or registered® trademarks are included for descriptive or illustrative purposes only. F9 Audio does not have or claim to have any affiliation or endorsement with these external brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rests with the brand owner.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
To see this product's license agreement, click HERE
F9 Audio Drumtrax are a new era in Soundware and the perfect way to collaborate with a professional producer. Future Classic Volume 1 contains 1.8 gb of Drum and FX Stems Produced, programmed and mixed by Grammy Nominated producer James Wiltshire of Freemasons provided Royalty free for your productions.
Presented as 8 DAW specific projects. Each set of Stems comes with a Full Track arrangement that is not only instantly inspirational but shows the Arrangement and Programming tricks used by the pros . Easily customisable and with an extensive extras section you are only a few clicks away from Release-Ready drum track.
One of the biggest problem new producers face is getting their music to sound as big and as hard hitting as the records in the Clubs, Charts and Across the Web. Drumtrax provides the prefect answer creating a Club-Ready beat framework . All this from a producer who’s remixed everyone from Beyonce to Gorgon City.
All F9 audio products are mixed in a Hybrid Studio using the worlds finest audio Software and Classic Hardware ( Neve, SSL, API, GML, Kush Audio, Manley, etc).
We didn't Stop there ! - Wired Masters are leading the field in Stem mastering and are trusted weekly by Clubland’s elite producers. Kevin Grainger has applied his mastering Skills to these drum stems in the same way he would any major production.