F9 TRAX Duo Beach House
CHOOSE YOUR FORMAT CAREFULLY
> All F9 digital products can be downloaded instantly after purchase
The sounds of the summer: Inside your DAW
The world's most powerful sample packs: F9 TRAX return with a beautifully chilled summer helping of beach/poolside house music that references the melodic house sounds of the present, past, and future.
Built as DAW templates for Logic Pro X (including M1 Silicon) and Ableton Live 9, 10 and 1, employing multi-sampled instruments and Midi data these releases give you more control and flexibility than any other sample packs currently available. This is the reason TRAX are loved by our users.
- Learn exactly how these records are made.
- 90+Tracks each (Logic & Ableton)
- 3 Startup pages pre-loaded with sounds
- No 3rd party plugins required.
- 3Gb Sound Library for Ableton / Logic
- Includes acoustic and electric pianos
- A full set of session notes cover the music, production and mix
- WAV version includes full project stems
1 - F9 TRAX Riptide 124Bpm Dminor.
- The contemporary sound of beach house. Crisp, tight drums interplay with solid bass parts, rich chord voicings and perfectly on-point melodic and atmospheric production flourishes.
- Look deep inside the project's 90+ tracks to find side-chaining tricks, winning arrangement ideas, automation plots. See how simple a mix can actually be when the balances and core sounds are built carefully.
- Tear this project down to build your own summer anthem for Poolside, club or radio.
2 - F9 TRAX Driftwood 122Bpm Dminor.
- A classic slab of Balearic summer house with one foot in the heady days of Ibiza's renowned sunset cafes and one foot firmly in the present with just a hint of beach funk and a nod to 90's laid-back breaks
- Look deep inside this project to see the production tricks we employ to slip effortlessly between 4/4 and breakbeat rhythms. See how we employ multiple bass sounds, yet still keep a solid low end. See how atmospheric samples and foley intertwine with live percussion recordings to give an organic feel across the production.
- See all the notes - How we turn a simple chord sequence into a rich melodic stage that's perfect for the beach, pool, or sundown
- Dig right into this project and build a sunset classic, or start from the beats-only startup page that has all the midi instruments pre-loaded and ready for inspiration.
Is there a catch? Only one, and its pure common sense and standard across this style of sample pack to protect all users:
All the material in this pack is 'royalty free'* The supplied DAW demo arrangements remain the copyright of F9 Audio. Each user must make a new work by changing the page, midi notes, melodies, and adding your own sounds. This is simply to stop multiple users making identical masters.
Please note the product is not licensed for the creation of Library Music.
* Main audio demos are processed with one instance of Izotope Ozone 7 on the master channel. All instrument and channel processing as per the projects.
We encourage all users to read the current F9 TRAX licence Agreement HERE
* Royalty Free Soundware is an industry-standard term. It means you will never have to pay a single penny more than the purchase price to F9 Audio for using the content contained in this release no matter how and where your music is released
- Compatible with Logic Pro 10.2.4 (Including M1 and OSX Monterey / Ventura).
- Compatible with Ableton 9.5 Onwards (Standard or Suite)
- Compatible with Ableton 10 Onwards (Standard or Suite)
- Compatible with Ableton 11 Onwards (Standard or Suite)
- Compatible with systems that can use WAV stems / loops (WAV edition)
Logic Pro, Smart Controls, Apple Loops, EXS24, and Apple Silicon are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Ableton, Live Pack, and Live Racks are trademarks of Ableton AG.
Kontakt, Maschine, Komplete Kontrol, and Native Access are registered trademarks of Native Instruments GMBH. Steinberg,
Cubase, HALion, Halion Sonic SE, and VST are trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
Bitwig is a trademark of Bitwig GmbH.
AKAI, MPC & Qlink are trademarks of Inmusic Brands Inc.
These trademarks are mentioned exclusively to identify compatibility with the respective companies' music production software and functionalities.
F9 Audio Ltd does not claim any affiliation or endorsement from Apple Inc, Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, Native Instruments GMBH, Ableton AG, Bitwig GmbH, or Inmusic Brands Inc. The trademarks of these respective companies are used solely for the purpose of identifying compatibility with their music creation software.
References to other hardware devices or sub-brands on this page, including instruments and registered trademarks, are provided for descriptive purposes only. For instance, when referring to instrument brands and their associated trademarks, the intention is to describe the sound or instrument used in creating a specific sound or patch. F9 Audio Ltd does not maintain, nor does it claim, any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill connected to these brands lies with the brand owner.
To see this product's license agreement, click HERE