F9 Analog 808s Volume 1
CHOOSE YOUR FORMAT CAREFULLY
> All F9 digital products can be downloaded instantly after purchase
Sub-bass done right..
This is the decade of the 808. Named after the kick drum circuit of the world's most prolific drum machine, they are modern music's subsonic foundation and are used in everything from Hip Hop, Tech House and heard everywhere from your favourite club's subs to the worlds' most popular radio stations.
At F9 we're always looking for the very best way to get you the sounds you need and this 31 analogue-sourced, round robin and fully playable 808s will plug directly into your DAW or sampler and deliver from the very first note.
These are not single-sample 808s, they are meticulously multi-sampled with 4 layers of round-robin, keeping the analogue depth of the sources that include: Minimoog Model D (re-issue), Prophet 5 (Rev 4), Arturia Poly Brute and Matrix Brute, Octave CAT and a collection of modern modular devices.
All sampled the F9 Way via our extensive analogue hardware collection that this time included: Neve 33135, API 527, Chandler Lil Devil EQ, GML 8900 and 8200, SSL Xrrack stereo EQ, VHD preamps, Overstayer modular channel and an OTO Boum.
808s for House? Watch these 808s in action on a tech production:
This is F9 so we didn't stop there. As well as the core 808 patches we developed a whole clutch of additional layers that you can add on top to enhance harmonics, add percussive elements, grunge layers and more. Please watch the videos above to see plenty of these in action.
Perfectly formatted for:
- Ableton Live 9.5, 10, 11 & 12 (Standard or Suite)
- Logic 10.2 onwards (including Apple silicon and all modern OSX versions)
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Onwards (Full version required)*
- Halion Sonic SE 3 (a free plugin from Steinberg - see below)
- MPC V2.11 (Including MPC Beats)
Priced to reflect modern times.
The cost of living crisis is, without doubt, the most worrying time faced by the creative community in living memory. We are committed to keeping our prices low and supporting the musical community during these harder times.
Subscribe below to make sure you never miss an F9 Launch deal.
Please note: the audio demo contains drums, music and effects from other F9 releases that are NOT included in this release. This is a pack of playable 808 bass instruments and layers.
* This release will not work with the free versions of Kontakt - it requires a full install, please check your install type using Native Access before purchase.
- Compatible with Logic Pro X 10.2.4. Onwards (including M1 and OSX Monterey / Ventura)
- Compatible with Ableton 9.5, 10, 11 & 12 (Standard or Suite)
- Compatible with Ableton 10 Onwards (Standard or Suite)
- Compatible with Ableton 11 Onwards (Standard or Suite)
- Compatible with Bitwig Studio V4.4 Onwards
- Compatible with Kontakt 5.8.1 Onwards
- * Requires a fully paid Kontakt install, not the Kontakt Player editions.
- Compatible with MPC Live I and II *
- Compatible with MPC ONE *
- Compatible with MPC X *
- Compatible with MPC Key 61 *
- Compatible with MPC Studio *
- Compatible with AKAI Force **
* Requires firmware V2.11 onwards
** Requires Akai Force OS V3.2 onwards
Logic Pro, Smart Controls, Apple Loops, EXS24, and Apple Silicon are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Ableton, Live Pack, and Live Racks are trademarks of Ableton AG.
Kontakt, Maschine, Komplete Kontrol, and Native Access are registered trademarks of Native Instruments GMBH. Steinberg,
Cubase, HALion, Halion Sonic SE, and VST are trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
Bitwig is a trademark of Bitwig GmbH.
AKAI, MPC & Qlink are trademarks of Inmusic Brands Inc.
These trademarks are mentioned exclusively to identify compatibility with the respective companies' music production software and functionalities.
F9 Audio Ltd does not claim any affiliation or endorsement from Apple Inc, Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, Native Instruments GMBH, Ableton AG, Bitwig GmbH, or Inmusic Brands Inc. The trademarks of these respective companies are used solely for the purpose of identifying compatibility with their music creation software.
References to other hardware devices or sub-brands on this page, including instruments and registered trademarks, are provided for descriptive purposes only. For instance, when referring to instrument brands and their associated trademarks, the intention is to describe the sound or instrument used in creating a specific sound or patch. F9 Audio Ltd does not maintain, nor does it claim, any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill connected to these brands lies with the brand owner.
To see this product's license agreement, click HERE