F9 Grid Trilogy 80s Future Retro - For Logic Pro X
CHOOSE YOUR FORMAT CAREFULLY
> All F9 digital products can be downloaded instantly after purchase
Classic sounds for the 21st Century.
- 260+ Logic Patches with full smart control mappings
- 7 fully working Logic Projects (everything from the audio demos)
- Fully compatible with Apple Silicon Macs and the very latest versions of OSX
- 14 Logic startup pages pre-loaded with sounds
- 1200+ Drum and FX Hits accessible in menus and kits
- 480+ Additional Apple loops / 83 Midi files (Deluxe Only) *
- 8 Full Logic Drumtrax Projects (Deluxe only)
*Deluxe version contains 480+ Apple loops, 480+ WAV loops, and 252 RX2 Rex files.
- The sonic signature of the 80s has never been so important in modern productions. Retro-flavored TV shows, movies, and the natural 30-year cycle of musical fashion has mixed with potent nostalgia and brought an entire generation of synthetic and low-bit sampled sounds back to the fore.
- The only way to get the authentic sound of the decade that changed how music was made forever is to sample the actual devices used at the time, via the high-end analogue hardware used to record the classic records that punctuate the decade that bought us the analogue monster polysynths, the drum machines, and the early 8 and 12 bit samplers
- We are now experts in Multi-sampling and thanks to Logic’s excellent EXS24 workflow and Round-robin abilities we are capable of creating some awe-inspiring patches that will work straight out of the box. As one F9 user put it recently ‘ I don't know what you do to these sounds, but I just keep coming back to them - they just work! ’
- As always at F9 - Not only do we provide you with the sounds, but we show you exactly how to use them. Each patch loads with a full plugin chain ready to go, whilst the 7 featured Logic projects will illuminate all areas of this release, showing you exactly how the sounds can work in practice as well as giving you excellent starting points for your own original productions.
For the first time, we also include a full set of Logic Smart Controls for each and every patch. If you’ve ever looked at Ableton’s racking system with mild envy you will love what we’ve accomplished here.
- The F9 Grid Trilogy is a serious remix of our original F9 releases: Grid V1.0, Grid V2.0 and Grid V3 with an enormous amount of new multisampled content, drum sounds and pro-level templates. We have progressed enormously as a company since our 1st sample pack releases and this immensely powerful new release harnesses the technologies and techniques we know our customers love in releases such as the F9 Logic Toolkit.
- This collection has been months in the making and we were still adding patches and editing macros right up until the final testing stages. We feel it is the most flexible and powerful 80’s themed release currently available for Logic Pro X at this price point.
- This one for me is once again a hugely personal F9 release - I grew up immersed in the Pop, Indie and Movie music of the 1980s and the technology surrounding its creation has always held an amazing fascination for me. Due to a random moment whilst at my local theatre as a child the very first synth I ever touched and played on was a Jupiter 8. That moment shaped my entire professional life as the mixture of art, technology and seemingly limitless possibilities is an emotion I’ve carried with me ever since I first tweaked and Filter cut-off control.
- Sonically we have considered one aesthetic during the development process: Future Retro. Too many retro packs have a deliberate Lofi edge burnt into the audio that cannot be undone. The sounds, vibe, and flexibility of this release will fit into any contemporary production. If you still want a Lofi edge the authenticity of the sound sources (see equip list below) ensures that they respond perfectly to post-processing.
- And as always at F9 - Not only do we provide you with the sounds, but we show you exactly how to use them with the featured Logic projects (both versions).
We hope you love this release as much as we did making it - James Wiltshire, F9 Audio
All versions: 8Gb Core Library -
260+ Patches, 7 logic projects, 14 Startup pages
- 43 Bass Patches
- 23 Arpeggiated Bass Patches
- 34 Key & Synth Patches
- 20 Lead Patches
- 19 Arpeggiated synth Patches
- 18 Drum Kits
- 23 Drum + percussion Menu Patches
- 22 Bell & Pluck Patches
- 27 Pad and Synth string Patches
- 22 Percussive + sequence Patches
- 11 FX + Synth Shot menu Patches
- 4 Layered drum designers Patches
- Exclusive Eprom burnt 8bit drum sounds
- Round Robin Bass patches ( and more )
- EVERYTHING sampled from original 80s Hardware.
Additional Deluxe Content:
▪ 480+ Apple loops, 480 Wav Loops 83 Midi files and 232 RX2 loops ( 1.8 Gb ) from F9 Grid V1.0
▪ All 8 Drumtrax Projects ( 1.6Gb) from F9 Grid V3.0
Original Hardware used in the creation of this pack :
Jupiter 8, Oberheim OBX-A, Roland Dimension D, Yamaha DX7, TX7, TX81Z, TX816, and the ultra-rare FSR-1. Jupiter 8, Juno 60 and 106, JX-10 Super Jupiter and MKS 70/80, SH101 and Jupiter 4. Sequential Pro-One and Prophet VS, Roland TR 808, Ensoniq SQ 80, Korg DW8, Linn LM1, Yamaha RX5, Oberheim DX, Neve 1081, Neve 33135, SSL Xrack EQ and Compression, GML 8900, 8200 **
System requirements :
This pack requires Logic 10.2 or higher Fully Compatible with Big Sur and M1 Silicon, 30Gb of disc space may be required for decompression and installation.
Download the product manual to see the entire patch list HERE
PREVIOUS GRID customers (including Loopmasters purchases). Please contact us for discounts and upgrades by clicking HERE.
If you are registered to the F9 Mailing list please check your emails for personal discounts.
- Compatible with Logic Pro X V10.2.4 onwards (Including all Apple Silicon computers and Modern OSX version including Monterey and Ventura)
Logic Pro, Smart Controls, Apple Loops, EXS24, and Apple Silicon are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Ableton, Live Pack, and Live Racks are trademarks of Ableton AG.
Kontakt, Maschine, Komplete Kontrol, and Native Access are registered trademarks of Native Instruments GMBH. Steinberg,
Cubase, HALion, Halion Sonic SE, and VST are trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
Bitwig is a trademark of Bitwig GmbH.
AKAI, MPC & Qlink are trademarks of Inmusic Brands Inc.
These trademarks are mentioned exclusively to identify compatibility with the respective companies' music production software and functionalities.
F9 Audio Ltd does not claim any affiliation or endorsement from Apple Inc, Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, Native Instruments GMBH, Ableton AG, Bitwig GmbH, or Inmusic Brands Inc. The trademarks of these respective companies are used solely for the purpose of identifying compatibility with their music creation software.
References to other hardware devices or sub-brands on this page, including instruments and registered trademarks, are provided for descriptive purposes only. For instance, when referring to instrument brands and their associated trademarks, the intention is to describe the sound or instrument used in creating a specific sound or patch. F9 Audio Ltd does not maintain, nor does it claim, any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill connected to these brands lies with the brand owner.
To see this product's license agreement, click HERE