SOL Sunset Guitar Vols 1+2 Bundle - Save 20%
CHOOSE YOUR FORMAT CAREFULLY
> All F9 digital products can be downloaded instantly after purchase
- Save 20% on this incredible collection of Balearic Nylon Acoustic Guitar Loops
- Over 1000 24bit WAV files - Acoustic Guitar Solo and strummed parts, Drums, Keys and bass
- Tempos range from 70 - 124 BPM
- 46 Solo and Strummed Menu Instruments for EXS 24, Presence XT, NNXT/ Combinator, Kontakt 5 ( Deluxe DAW editions)
- 1958 Individual samples all key mapped and ready to build guitar parts ( deluxe DAW editions)
- Kontakt and Ableton Rack instruments lock to your project's tempo
A Free taster pack is available!
SOL Sunset Guitars bundle is a musical Tour de force and features a virtuoso of the instrument : Robin Boult. Robin's incredibly melodic playing has been a fixture of the sunset bars around the world for many years and for the first time his riffs and melodies are available at your fingertips.
Recorded using only the very finest analog Microphones, Pre amps, EQ's and compressors.
Please note - the Kontakt part of this release requires a full version of Kontakt - It will not work correctly with the Free Kontakt Player.
DAW edition System requirements:
- Logic 9.1.8 or any version of Logic Pro X
- Live 9.5 Onwards ( Suite or standard)
- Studio one 3.2.3 +
- Reason 8.3.1 +
- Kontakt ( full version ) 5.2.4 Onwards
- at least 10 gig of free disc space
- Compatible with Logic Pro 10.2 Onwards (Including M1 and OSX Monterey / Ventura).
- Compatible with Kontakt 5.8.1 Onwards.
Logic Pro, Smart Controls, Apple Loops, EXS24, and Apple Silicon are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Ableton, Live Pack, and Live Racks are trademarks of Ableton AG.
Kontakt, Maschine, Komplete Kontrol, and Native Access are registered trademarks of Native Instruments GMBH. Steinberg,
Cubase, HALion, Halion Sonic SE, and VST are trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
Bitwig is a trademark of Bitwig GmbH.
AKAI, MPC & Qlink are trademarks of Inmusic Brands Inc.
These trademarks are mentioned exclusively to identify compatibility with the respective companies' music production software and functionalities.
F9 Audio Ltd does not claim any affiliation or endorsement from Apple Inc, Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, Native Instruments GMBH, Ableton AG, Bitwig GmbH, or Inmusic Brands Inc. The trademarks of these respective companies are used solely for the purpose of identifying compatibility with their music creation software.
References to other hardware devices or sub-brands on this page, including instruments and registered trademarks, are provided for descriptive purposes only. For instance, when referring to instrument brands and their associated trademarks, the intention is to describe the sound or instrument used in creating a specific sound or patch. F9 Audio Ltd does not maintain, nor does it claim, any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill connected to these brands lies with the brand owner.
To see this product's license agreement, click HERE