FORTE Evolution Piano : 1 Redwood
The 1st Multi-sampled piano designed for club and contemporary pop productions.
Available for Logic, Ableton, Studio One, Reason, Kontakt ( Full version), and Maschine
- The Acoustic Piano is an incredibly hard instrument to capture and until now all piano libraries have needed a great deal of additional processing to fit comfortably inside the power of a modern club or pop production. with FORTE Evolution this has all changed.
- Listen to the Audio demos above - Everything you are hearing comes direct from this ground breaking sampled piano with little or no additional processing.
- Thanks to advances in sampling technology and a unique 2 stage analog recording and digital post production processed developed at F9 Audio this Piano will help your piano parts to jump out of Club sound systems and Radio speakers without the need for long plug in chains or latency
- The F9 FORTE product line is also about delivering the Chords and we’ve added more than 190 Piano midi files recorded with the Redwood Piano . These are not simple 1 bar loops and over 140 of them contain entire chord sequences for you to use, mangle, chop and abuse. They come without quantise for maximum flexibility and feel . Obviously the beauty of mixing Midi with sampled instruments is that these files will work at any tempo and can easily be transposed
- FORTE Evolution Redwood comes with 2 main ( True Stereo ) patches for nearly all formats . The FULL patch uses a large sample pool and multiple velocity splits and has a 1.7gig memory imprint . The ECO patches use a reduced sample set and less velocity splits .
- As pianos and reverbs are perfect partners we have also included 2 additional multi-sampled sets recorded through a Classic Vintage reverb Unit using a Hall and Room algorithm . This seemed the only way to capture the spin and wander of the modulation in a classic reverb tail and can be added to your piano midi parts in a variety of DAW specific ways with far less system resources than a reverb plugin or convolution
- Maschine Edition : To our knowledge this is the very 1st velocity split multisample piano for Maschine on the market - It has a cut-down sample pool and is designed for portability and is priced accordingly.
System Requirements :
At least 6gig of spare disc space for decompression and Installation ( except Maschine version )
- Logic 9.1.8 or Logic X ( all versions )
- Ableton live 8.4 + or Ableton 9 -10 Standard or Suite editions
- Studio One 3.2.3 +
- Reason 8.3 +
- Kontakt 5.0.1 + ( Full version NOT Kontakt player )
- Maschine 2.4+