FORTE Evolution Piano: 1 Redwood
CHOOSE YOUR FORMAT CAREFULLY
> All F9 digital products can be downloaded instantly after purchase
The 1st Multi-sampled piano designed for club and contemporary pop productions.
Available for Logic, Ableton, Studio One, Reason, Kontakt (Full version), and Maschine.
- The Acoustic Piano is an incredibly hard instrument to capture and until now all piano libraries have needed a great deal of additional processing to fit comfortably inside the power of a modern club or pop production. with FORTE Evolution this has all changed.
- Listen to the Audio demos above - Everything you are hearing comes directly from this groundbreaking sampled piano with little or no additional processing.
- Thanks to advances in sampling technology and a unique 2 stage analog recording and digital post-production processed developed at F9 Audio this Piano will help your piano parts to jump out of Club sound systems and Radio speakers without the need for long plug-in chains or latency.
- The F9 FORTE product line is also about delivering the Chords and we’ve added more than 190 Piano midi files recorded with the Redwood Piano. These are not simple 1 bar loops and over 140 of them contain entire chord sequences for you to use, mangle, chop and abuse. They come without quantise for maximum flexibility and feel. Obviously, the beauty of mixing Midi with sampled instruments is that these files will work at any tempo and can easily be transposed
- FORTE Evolution Redwood comes with 2 main (True Stereo) patches for nearly all formats. The FULL patch uses a large sample pool and multiple velocity splits and has a 1.7 gig memory imprint. The ECO patches use a reduced sample set and less velocity splits.
- As pianos and reverbs are perfect partners we have also included 2 additional multi-sampled sets recorded through a Classic Vintage reverb Unit using a Hall and Room algorithm. This seemed the only way to capture the spin and wander of the modulation in a classic reverb tail and can be added to your piano midi parts in a variety of DAW-specific ways with far less system resources than a reverb plugin or convolution.
- Maschine Edition: To our knowledge, this is the very 1st velocity split multisample piano for Maschine on the market - It has a cut-down sample pool is designed for portability and is priced accordingly.
At least 6 gig of spare disc space for decompression and Installation (except Maschine version).
- Logic 9.1.8 or Logic X (all versions including M1 Silicon)
- Ableton 9, 10, and 11 (Standard or Suite editions)
- Studio One 3.2.3 +
- Reason 8.3 +
- Kontakt 5.0.1 + (Full version required, NOT Kontakt player)
- Maschine 2.4+
Requires a fully paid Kontakt install, not the Kontakt Player edition.
Logic Pro, Smart Controls, Apple Loops, EXS24, and Apple Silicon are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Ableton, Live Pack, and Live Racks are trademarks of Ableton AG.
Kontakt, Maschine, Komplete Kontrol, and Native Access are registered trademarks of Native Instruments GMBH. Steinberg,
Cubase, HALion, Halion Sonic SE, and VST are trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
Bitwig is a trademark of Bitwig GmbH.
AKAI, MPC & Qlink are trademarks of Inmusic Brands Inc.
These trademarks are mentioned exclusively to identify compatibility with the respective companies' music production software and functionalities.
F9 Audio Ltd does not claim any affiliation or endorsement from Apple Inc, Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, Native Instruments GMBH, Ableton AG, Bitwig GmbH, or Inmusic Brands Inc. The trademarks of these respective companies are used solely for the purpose of identifying compatibility with their music creation software.
References to other hardware devices or sub-brands on this page, including instruments and registered trademarks, are provided for descriptive purposes only. For instance, when referring to instrument brands and their associated trademarks, the intention is to describe the sound or instrument used in creating a specific sound or patch. F9 Audio Ltd does not maintain, nor does it claim, any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill connected to these brands lies with the brand owner.
To see this product's license agreement, click HERE