F9 Drumtrax Future Classic Vol1 Drum and FX Stems - House 118-122 BPM
CHOOSE YOUR FORMAT CAREFULLY
> All F9 digital products can be downloaded instantly after purchase
If drums are your starting point, why not start with the best?
- 1.8 GB of 24 Bit professional-level audio across 8 Drum Stem Sets
- Produced by James Wiltshire of Freemasons - Mixed at F9 Studios
- Processed with Classic Hardware (Neve 1081,API, SSL G series and E series EQ, Manley, Chandler Curve bender)
- Sounds from Original 909 and 808, Sp1200 and Linn drum machines
- Effects from Classic Analogue Synths ( Jupiter, Moog, Juno, Sequential)
- Stem Mastered By Kevin Grainger at Wired Masters
- Full song arrangement ’BIG’ templates for each of the 8 Stem Sets For instant track Starters
- Not over-processed - Room for any artist to add their sonic stamp
- All Principal parts can be dropped into any other Drumtrax or composition
- Extensive loop and drum Extras Section for additional customization
- Start making music instantly with club-ready Beats
- Compatible with Logic 9, Logic X*, Ableton Live 8, 9, 10 and 11 **
- Video tuition provided at www.f9-audio.com
- Song file updates and extras available on Social media
Please note - this is a drum and effect Stem Product - Music for demonstration purposes only
* Fully Compatible with Apple M1 Silicon
** Requires a full version of Ableton Live 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 ( Standard or Suite ) Not compatible with Ableton Live Lite
Logic Pro, Smart Controls, Apple Loops, EXS24, and Apple Silicon are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Ableton, Live Pack, and Live Racks are trademarks of Ableton AG.
Kontakt, Maschine, Komplete Kontrol, and Native Access are registered trademarks of Native Instruments GMBH. Steinberg,
Cubase, HALion, Halion Sonic SE, and VST are trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
Bitwig is a trademark of Bitwig GmbH.
AKAI, MPC & Qlink are trademarks of Inmusic Brands Inc.
These trademarks are mentioned exclusively to identify compatibility with the respective companies' music production software and functionalities.
F9 Audio Ltd does not claim any affiliation or endorsement from Apple Inc, Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, Native Instruments GMBH, Ableton AG, Bitwig GmbH, or Inmusic Brands Inc. The trademarks of these respective companies are used solely for the purpose of identifying compatibility with their music creation software.
References to other hardware devices or sub-brands on this page, including instruments and registered trademarks, are provided for descriptive purposes only. For instance, when referring to instrument brands and their associated trademarks, the intention is to describe the sound or instrument used in creating a specific sound or patch. F9 Audio Ltd does not maintain, nor does it claim, any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill connected to these brands lies with the brand owner.
To see this product's license agreement, click HERE