F9 Origins Classic Basses for Kontakt 5.8+
CHOOSE YOUR FORMAT CAREFULLY
> All F9 digital products can be downloaded instantly after purchase
7GB+ Of Solid, Clear Bass For Kontakt*
* Requires a fully paid install of Kontakt, Will not work with the free edition or Kontakt player. If you purchased the Logic/ Ableton editions, check your inbox for a personal discount.
How many times have you pulled up a bass sound, only to end up with 16 plugins hanging off it to make it fit?
What if someone had done all that hard work already? - gotten the subs under control, used harmonic processing and hi-end hardware to bring out the weight needed for a modern club record whilst still making sure the ‘note’ is singing out for small speakers?
Wouldn’t it be perfect if that was wrapped up in the industry-standard Kontakt Format …. And added 135 bassline midi files?
Welcome to F9 Origins Classic Basses - each volume contains 100 patches of time-saving, riff making, rump-shaking ( cone quaking ) bass instruments for Kontakt 5.8.1.
Sampling has been emotional... But thanks to some amazing hardware from Mr. Rupert Neve (RIP), API, GML (8900- the tightest compressor I’ve ever owned) SSL (Fusion - what a brilliant box), and the twisted genius of Overstayer, CA (who’s unbelievable modular channel came in toward the end), we are proud to present the fruits of our labour to the world.
Hardware sound sources from this dual volume release:
Roland TB 303, Moog Minimoog Model D (re-issue for perfect tuning) Sequential Circuits Pro-1, Roland SH 101, Roland Jupiter 8, Roland Juno 106, Roland Juno 60, Roland Jupiter 4, EMU Emulator II, Yamaha TX 81Z, Yamaha TX 802, Yamaha DX 100, Nord Lead 2, Oberheim OBX-A, Yamaha SY 35, Korg MS20, Korg M1, Korg Triton, Oberheim DPX, Prophet VS, Akai S3000, Akai S612, Sequential Prophet 5 (Rev 4).
Being an F9 Release this is perfectly delivered for the modern producer.
- Every production is as unique as a fingerprint and needs love and attention on the bass end. - These patches will give you a fantastic starting block so that when you reach for a bit of 60Hz to fill the bottom out or push 300Hz to bring out a bit more ‘note', it’s all there to play with without swamping your track in sub or muddiness
- We’ve had great fun stacking some of these patches - some careful low and high pass filtering will be required but there’s so much sonic variation in the patches you can really get some excellent combinations.
Basically (all puns intended) - I hope you have fun and smash the hell out of this library. I have been. I can’t wait to hear what you guys do with these.
All the best from me and stay safe in these ever stranger times
- James Wiltshire - F9 Audio / Freemasons
- A fully paid install of Kontakt 5.8+ onwards (Including all versions of 6)*
- 12Gb of Free disc space to allow for download, decompression and installation
* Please note - This release will not work with the Free version of Kontakt or Kontakt Player.
- Compatible with Kontakt 5.8.1 Onwards.
Requires a fully paid Kontakt install, not the Kontakt Player Editions.
Logic Pro, Smart Controls, Apple Loops, EXS24, and Apple Silicon are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Ableton, Live Pack, and Live Racks are trademarks of Ableton AG.
Kontakt, Maschine, Komplete Kontrol, and Native Access are registered trademarks of Native Instruments GMBH. Steinberg,
Cubase, HALion, Halion Sonic SE, and VST are trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
Bitwig is a trademark of Bitwig GmbH.
AKAI, MPC & Qlink are trademarks of Inmusic Brands Inc.
These trademarks are mentioned exclusively to identify compatibility with the respective companies' music production software and functionalities.
F9 Audio Ltd does not claim any affiliation or endorsement from Apple Inc, Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, Native Instruments GMBH, Ableton AG, Bitwig GmbH, or Inmusic Brands Inc. The trademarks of these respective companies are used solely for the purpose of identifying compatibility with their music creation software.
References to other hardware devices or sub-brands on this page, including instruments and registered trademarks, are provided for descriptive purposes only. For instance, when referring to instrument brands and their associated trademarks, the intention is to describe the sound or instrument used in creating a specific sound or patch. F9 Audio Ltd does not maintain, nor does it claim, any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill connected to these brands lies with the brand owner.
To see this product's license agreement, click HERE