F9 Zuess Production FX V1.5
CHOOSE YOUR FORMAT CAREFULLY
> All F9 digital products can be downloaded instantly after purchase
Exceptional Production FX.
The enormous Zuess FX Collection from F9 is the result of many months of sonic experimentation and processing hewn from some of the world’s most sought-after analogue and digital instruments. All carefully produced, tweaked, twisted abused and mastered at F9 and now, reformatted with extensive support for modern DAWs and samplers.
V1.5 adds direct support for the following systems via additional zips, all included in the single-pack format & single price of this release
- Ableton Live 10,11 & 12 (Standard or Suite)
- Logic Pro X 10.5+
- Bitwig 4.4+
- Kontakt 6.4+ ( Full install required )
- HALion Sonic SE 3 (Available for free HERE).
This pack contains:
- Analogue Timed Risers: Synchronised to Tempo for instant Drag and drop operation in Ableton and Logic and any application supporting Apple loops. Every sound is Sourced from a classic Analogue Synth. 1, 2, 4, 8, 12 or 16 bars in length
- Pitched Timed Risers: 16, 8 or 4 bars of rising energy that strikes the downbeat exactly on the Root note of your tune - In Multiple Keys
- Digital Timed Risers: 16,8 and 4 bars of the most modern synths and software pushed and abused right up to your next bar line
- Fallers: Smash into the next breakdown, Chorus or Drop with a huge collection of sonically- Analogue and digitally sourced fallers many with vintage ambience processing
- Crashes: When white noise just won't do! Complex crashes are a new concept in audio punctuation - Processed noise from synths and tape mixed with acoustic Cymbal work sizzles alongside mutated real-world recordings to add a super wide high-end splash and atmosphere for your bar-lines. Classic noisers and cymbals are included too
- Percussive: Snappy analogue envelopes and Classic Hardware post-processing With Spring and plate reverbs make this bank of electronic and modular drums fit straight into any production
- Sub Hits and Dives: Perfect for media compositions and breakdowns this Trouser bothering selection has been carefully manipulated with Psyco-Acoustic Software to reach a cinematic depth of sound - Watch your woofers!
- Reverberant: A thunderous collection of percussive and Atonal hits fired into the finest Vintage reverb from Lexicon, Eventide and TC and the odd vintage plate. Then Mastered to be even bigger, phatter and wider
- Reversals: Everything sounds better when it’s backwards - This collection of pitched and atonal tension-building sweeps is a powerful yet sometimes subtle way to add drama and depth to the end of a musical passage
- Organic Melodic: Part beauty, part drama this section of Zuess if used or abused will often lead to new musical ideas or add a backdrop of Twisted organic atmosphere. Sourced from granular processes of original recordings and found sound. This folder is a favourite of Zuess users.
- Short: Blips, Blurps, Zaps, Clangers boings and everything in between. Fire up the Sampler patches, stick on some reverb or delay and instantly add Sonic spice to your work - A Personal Favourite section of ours just for the fun of it
- V’gers: Named after the cataclysmic theme Sound of the Baddie of a Jerry Goldsmith Score and influenced by the work of Hans Zimmer these pitched and Bombastic hits are perfect for announcing the next transition in your piece or the on-screen arrival of an anti-hero.
- Vocal Atmospheres - Hauntingly processed Vocal tones pulled apart and pieced back together with all the ambience of a Hollywood soundtrack
Loopmaster customers - if you purchased this release, please email us by clicking HERE
Please note the WAV portion of this pack will work in all modern DAWS and plugins.
- Kontakt 6.4 Onwards ( full Install required ) *
- HALion Sonic Version 3 - Available free for all DAW users from Steinberg HERE
- Logic Patches with channel strips and smart controls for Logic 10.5 onwards including all Apple Silicon Macs and modern OSX editions.
- Ableton Racks with Macros and FX chains for Ableton Live 10 onwards.
- Bitwig Devices with Remote Controls for Bitwig 4.4 onwards.
Full PDF manuals with installation instructions for all sampler formats are contained within the downloads.
* Please note a full install of Kontakt is required - the Kontakt patches will not work with the free Kontakt Player or the free versions of Kontakt bundled with Maschine / Komplete Kontrol. You can check your install level via Native Access
- Compatible with Logic Pro X 10.5. Onwards ( including M1 and OSX Monterey / Ventura ).
- Compatible with Ableton 10 Onwards ( Standard or Suite )
- Compatible with Ableton 11 Onwards ( Standard or Suite )
- Compatible with Ableton 12 (Standard or Suite)
- Compatible with Bitwig Studio V4.4 onwards
- Compatible with Kontakt 6.4 Onwards *
- Compatible with Halion Sonic SE 3
* Requires fully paid Kontakt install, not the Kontakt Player edition.
Logic Pro, Smart Controls, Apple Loops, EXS24, and Apple Silicon are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Ableton, Live Pack, and Live Racks are trademarks of Ableton AG.
Kontakt, Maschine, Komplete Kontrol, and Native Access are registered trademarks of Native Instruments GMBH. Steinberg,
Cubase, HALion, Halion Sonic SE, and VST are trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
Bitwig is a trademark of Bitwig GmbH.
AKAI, MPC & Qlink are trademarks of Inmusic Brands Inc.
These trademarks are mentioned exclusively to identify compatibility with the respective companies' music production software and functionalities.
F9 Audio Ltd does not claim any affiliation or endorsement from Apple Inc, Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, Native Instruments GMBH, Ableton AG, Bitwig GmbH, or Inmusic Brands Inc. The trademarks of these respective companies are used solely for the purpose of identifying compatibility with their music creation software.
References to other hardware devices or sub-brands on this page, including instruments and registered trademarks, are provided for descriptive purposes only. For instance, when referring to instrument brands and their associated trademarks, the intention is to describe the sound or instrument used in creating a specific sound or patch. F9 Audio Ltd does not maintain, nor does it claim, any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill connected to these brands lies with the brand owner.
To see this product's license agreement, click HERE