F9 Stems licence Agreement V2.14
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS F9 AUDIO PRODUCT .
- The entire contents of this sample pack whether in physical form or as an electronic download are licensed, not sold to you by F9 Audio Ltd. Ownership of the material, audio and inherent copyright remains with F9 Audio Ltd ( UK ). By opening and using the contents of this pack, you agree to the terms of this license ( a copy of which is always available at the point of sale here at www.f9-audio.com )
- This ( non-exclusive ) license is granted for a single-user only on a global basis for the full copyright protection period. The license is non-transferable.. The licensee ( wether a person or commercial entity ) may install this release and it’s data on any computer the licensee owns outright. The licensee may not install this release in any part onto any machine or network that is not owned by the licensee.
- The Licensee may not electronically transfer the sound samples or place them in a file-sharing network, external server ( local or remote ) or allow them to be accessed across a multi user computer / audio workstation network without prior written permission from F9 Audio Ltd.
- For all volume licensing enquiries, please contact F9 Audio Ltd.
- The licensee may modify the sounds and may use the material for commercial purposes as part of a musical composition with other sounds. To clarify - a musical composition may also include synchronised film and video scores, multimedia productions and music or sound design created for the gaming industry. The Licensee may not use this product in the creation of so called ‘Library’ or ‘Production’ music.
- The Licensee may not use the sounds in isolation as sound effects or as loops (i.e. a sequence of musical events) in any technology or computer based application or for any ( competitive or otherwise ) products that are sold or re-licensed to multiple third parties.
- Copying, duplication, lending or re-selling of this product, its contents in whole or in part whether processed or as per the original are strictly prohibited under this licence. Using this material to create other samples for competing sound-ware or software products is also strictly prohibited.
- Any and all demo DAW arrangement pages provided within this release are for educational purposes only, and their inherent Intellectual property remain copyright of F9 Audio Ltd. They may not be released in their original form in any manner to protect all users of the release. The licensee must create a new musical work ( that satisfies applicable copyright law in which ever territory it is to be released ) by changing or adding melodies and musical themes, combining them with other musical motifs, sounds, vocals recordings or additional samples and instrumentation / orchestration.
- By opening this pack it is assumed you understand that multiple users of this pack will have access to the same data and musical themes. F9 Audio will not be held responsible in any manner for any mechanical copyright disputes, musical publishing or composition based legal disputes, Performer disputes or Youtube, Soundcloud and other digital or web based ID Conflicts that may arise from more than one user creating new musical works containing the same sample(s), midi, patches or other data supplied in this release.
- No new musical work ( as created under the terms of this agreement using this release’s contents ) may make any form of copyright / monetisation claim against F9 Audio Ltd, F9 Audio’s online media channels, this releases intellectual and technical contents or it’s promotional audio clips, videos or any other media. If such a claim arises you / your distributor will be asked to end the claim on which ever platform(s) it has been made. We require any such claims to be addressed and removed within a 30 Day period.
- Although the highest quality is always our goal, neither F9 Audio Ltd, the pack’s producer or it’s featured artists can be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequential loss arising from the use of this product in whatever form. F9 Audio will not be responsible if the sounds do not fit the particular purpose of the end user.
- This licence agreement terminates immediately if the licensee violates any terms of this agreement. This licence agreement shall be deemed invalid if the user has not purchased this pack from F9 Audio or an official distribution partner.
- F9 Audio reserves the right to withdraw this licence agreement should the licensee request a refund for whatever reason ( For the avoidance of doubt this may also include partial refunds ).
- All rights of the producer and the owner of the work are reserved. Unauthorised duplication of this download is a violation of applicable international laws.
- All rights not expressly granted to the user in this agreement are reserved by F9 Audio ltd.
© ℗ 2022 F9 Audio Ltd
Proudly made in Brighton, UK
Visit us HERE for more information . If you have any questions, please contact us HERE